Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Tuesday Trials Update

Had a great morning on the start end rotating lane to lane as the relief person for half the pool. It's really a lot of fun being right there as Lochte, Phelps, Grevers, Soni are getting ready for their races. Definitely felt a little small next to Grevers who stands something like 6'8"!

Spending the afternoon with my sister. It's a family affair for us around swimming. I'll add a great photo later of my sister, her husband and me.

I don't think I'll get much reading done this week, maybe an hour or two at best each day. Hopefully I'll have something to share from one of the two I'm working through.

It's really a privilege to be here this week. Very exciting atmosphere to be part of.

Tuesday Finals Position: Turn end in Lane 7

No comments:

Post a Comment