Thursday, August 23, 2012

Costa Rica photos - Part 1

Some photos from a great trip to Costa Rica. We spent two nights in Jaco on the Pacific coast for our fishing trip and zipline canopy tour.

Jaco Beach on the 1st night - the sun goes down around 5:30 and is up by 6
View from the hallway balcony 
John & his Mahi-Mahi - 16 pounds - an excellent dinner 8 hours later!
My 75-80 pound sailfish
Bringing in my sailfish
John's 125-150 pound sailfish
Jaco Beach
View of Hermosa Beach from our canopy zipline tour
Yes, my helmet is crooked because I didn't slow down as quickly as I needed to and I got real close with a tree!

1 comment:

  1. These are great photos, it looks like you guys had a blast! Me and some friends are looking at Jaco condos for a upcoming vacation and posts like this get me so excited to go.I love fishing and want to go while I'm there. Thank you for sharing your story with us!

    ReplyDelete